Updated 02/24/14 ”I was a constitutional law professor, which means unlike the current president I actually respect the Constitution.” Barrack Hussein Obama. Obama took the Presidential Oath, swearing to “.. preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States” but has:
- Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.
- 23 Executive Orders on gun control - infringement of the 2nd Amendment
- 2 Executive actions mandating private health information on patients be turned over to NICS - Violation of HIPPA law.
- Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; Article II Section 3
Unilaterally issued new exemptions to immigration restrictions law that bars certain asylum-seekers and refugees who provided “limited material support” to t
errorists. – Article 1 Section 1
- Issued directive instructing ICE to NOT enforce immigration laws in certain cases. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; ”he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
- Information memorandum telling states that they can waive the work requirement for welfare recipients, thereby altering the 1996 welfare reform law. - Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
- NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
- Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything
- Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
- Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
- Attempt to tax political contributions – 1st Amendment
- DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law. “ he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
- Dodd-Frank – Due process and separation of powers. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau writing and interpreting law. Article. I. Section. 1
- Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated
- Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
- Attempt for Graphic tobacco warnings (under appeal) – 1st Amendment
- Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
- Appointing agency czars without the “advice and consent of the Senate.” Violation of Article II, Section 2
- Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of Section 9.
- ACA (Obamacare) mandate – SCOTUS rewrote legislation and made it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority for Congress to force Americans to engage in commerce. SCOTUS has no authority to Legislate or lay taxes. Article I Section 1 & 8.
- Contraceptive, abortifacients mandate violation of First Ammendment
- Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
- Refuses to acknowledge state’s 10th Amendment rights to nullify Obamacare
- Going after states (AZ lawsuit) for upholding Federal law (immigration) -10th Amendment.
- Chrysler Bailout -TARP - violated creditors rights and bankruptcy law, as well as Takings and Due Process Clauses – 5th Amendment (G.W. Bush also illegally used TARP funds for bailouts)
- The Independent Payment Advisory Board (appointees by the president). Any decisions by IPAB will instantly become law starting in 2014 – Separation of Powers, Article 1 Section 1.
- Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4; War Powers Act – Article II Section 3.
- Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
- Obama has acted outside the constitutional power given him – this in itself is unconstitutional.
- With the approval of Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. – Violation of 4th Amendment.
- Plans to sign U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
- The Senate/Obama immigration bill (approved by both) raises revenue – Section 7. All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives
- Obama altered law – (A president has no authority to alter law) Delayed upholding the Employer Mandate Law (ACA) until 2015 – Individual Mandate will be enforced. A President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States; The president ”shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” -Article II, Section 3; Equal Protection Clause -14th Amendment.
- Obama altered law - ACA Medicare cuts delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
- Obama altered law – Enforcement of eligibility requirements for ACA delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
- Obama wavered ACA Income Verification Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
- Obama altered law – Delayed ACA caps on out of pocket expenses until 2015. (when implemented premiums will skyrocket) Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
- Obama ignored judicial order to fulfill legal obligation regarding Yucca Mountain waste. Article II, Section 3
- Waived Federal provision that prevents U.S. From arming terrorist groups – Article I. Section 1; Impeachable under Article III, Section 3.
- Directed State Department HS to ignore law barring entry to U.S. those giving political or charitable aid to known terrorist groups. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
- Obama shelves part of the ACA Law for Insurers, extending the life of non-qualifying (according to ACA) plans until Jan. 1, 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
- Obama waved ACA individual mandate for those that lost their insurance. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
- Obama alters ACA law and exempts companies employing between 50-100 full-time workers from business mandate until 2016. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
A Constitutional law professor (even their students) should know better. The TRUTH is Obama was not a Constitutional law professor, and clearly he has not respected or protected the Constitution. Obama has broken his oath to preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States. Article II, Section 1.
Note: Executive Orders by the president were not designed for, nor do they give a president the authority to use as, a means to override or alter legislation or any other Constitutional violation. Furthermore, Executive Orders apply only to employees of the Executive Branch. Any Executive Order that applies to non-government employees is in violation of Article I Section I. Congress has the authority and is oath bound to veto such Executive Orders.